Dear Maverick County Hospital District Patients and Families,
We know your life, and the lives of your loved ones, have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. During this time, it is more crucial than ever that you can take care of yourself and your family. Maverick County Hospital District has one simple message:
We are still here for you.
It is understandable that you may have concerns about coming to a doctor’s office right now – but it is important not to put your healthcare needs on hold. We are here to take care of all of our patients. We want to answer your questions, let you know what to expect when you visit our office and how you can use telehealth.
Please do not risk your health by delaying care. Our practice is taking every possible precaution to make sure patients are still able to access the same safe, high-quality care that our patients expect. Here is what we are doing to reduce exposure:
- All Maverick County Hospital District providers wear masks and other appropriate protective equipment
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit
- All providers and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the office
- Social distancing measures will be enforced if there are patients in waiting areas
- We have limited visitors to our office to help us maintain safety standards
- Our site is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- We are abiding by local and state public health recommendations
- We are requesting that only the patient arrive to appointment with face mask and no gloves
- All visitors will have temperature checked and screened before entering the building.
Telehealth is a good option for our patients who prefer to see their providers from home and do not require to be in the office for diagnostic testing, lab work or treatments. If you are not sure whether you need an in-office or a telehealth visit, you can contact our office for assistance.
We have been closely monitoring all patients whom we had to cancel and are making sure to reschedule these procedures before we think there may be an adverse outcome due to the delay. We thank you for your patience and understanding if you are one of those patients. Please contact your provider to discuss the timing of your procedure in greater detail.
We are honored to be a part of your care and are here for you. We will get through these difficult times together and look forward to being able to ooen our doors more fully and seeing you in person again. Please stay in touch as you need us.
- Call our office for scheduling assistance at (830) 757-4900 or (830) 757-4901
- Schedule or request an appointment online at mchdep.org
Our best to you and your loved ones,
Maverick County Hospital District